GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chr1ansen

I would love to see the smoke ones with the lights on.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I wonder if these Depos are the same lights ECS is selling branded as ziza. Wouldn't surprise me considering the wheels they brand as Alzor are the same reps sold by powerwheelspro. Just saw a post for R lights from them for $500.

My Depos are still going strong after 2 years btw.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Same with mine.

You are most likely right. ECS prices are a rip off and their shipping costs are outrageous. I'd never get anything off them.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Just placed my order, thanks a lot to OnePerfectDose rep for answering any questions i had and to the rest of you guys for the reviews/input. Cant wait to receive them and ill post a picture of a solution to securing the harness better. Thanks :thumbsup:

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Thanks for all the orders guys and gals. Its been crazy busy with your support. Making it hard to keep up LOL...

Let me know if I can help with anything. Keep the pictures coming!

Heresy

Ready to race!
I installed my tails today. I didn't install the resistor boxes, I just coded out the bulb-out error. Everything works great and they look great installed. They will need some minor adjustments to get them flush with the body and I will say that the finish of the outside lenses is a little rough on the top, but other than that, they look very nice. For the price, you can't beat 'em.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Installed mine as well and i think they are ok for the price you pay. On a scale 1-10 and 10 being perfect. Fitment 8/10 Quality 6/10. They look great from 5ft plus away from the car. I dont regret buying these they look good and in happy with them. If your anal about small imperfections do not buy them.

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
These look pretty damn nice got mines installed yesterday! Way better looking then I expected haha, saw them online didnt know what to expect until I got them installed them on my CSG. It goes great with the color of my GTI dark cherrys! Thanks dose!

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I mounted my boxes with Velcro not the double sided tape that is provided. No problems thus far.

You can get the car coded, but the boxes are easy to install and fairly easy to mount. so why not use them?

For those that did code them, can you post up what the steps are to change the coding for the lights?

I may buy VAGCOM in the near future, and if I have it, will just do it to mess around with VAGCOM.

So that would be helpful if someone can post that.

Thanks.

Jeff

bfalke1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have what I did for my coding saved somewhere, I will find it and post. But it will change based on your car, mine is a tech package (LED DRLs) so it will be different for sure if your car doesn't have them

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I have what I did for my coding saved somewhere, I will find it and post. But it will change based on your car, mine is a tech package (LED DRLs) so it will be different for sure if your car doesn't have them

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Not sure what the Tech package is, but mine does have the LED's/HID front lights.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.