GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Slap peen on face til she says yes.

Sent via a microwave.

I'm sure that would result in me losing my peen. And then my balls.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure that would result in me losing my peen. And then my balls.

That's why you need to be ready for a hogtie.

Sent via a microwave.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
the house im in now is $1100 a month. but the government pays for my rent and utilities so i live in the house for free.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Heading home today.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

Just found a 3 br ranch for rent, garage, recently remodeled... but fack. $1400/mo.

I really wish I was in a position to buy right now. I'm tired of hunting for decent rental properties that aren't crapshacks.

It's even worse in Williamsport. The oil/gas industry up here has driven rents through the roof. We had the choice of renting an overpriced mediocre house for like $2000/month or buying a really nice place for more like $1400/month counting property taxes. To rent the same place would be $2500... we didn't really want to buy a place but saw that renting was insane sadly.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Still at work since I went home for almost 2 hours for the install-that-didn't-happen. I'm just trying to find a viable option for a temporary solution IF my landlord does this for me. U-Verse would require $200 in one time fees (for the gateway and install - total bullsh if you ask me), plus $45/mo, all the while being a slower internet connection than what I would have had if Comcast hadn't screwed me (18 mbps vs 50).

And the search continues!

My godmother has U-verse. 18 shouldn't be too bad if you are living alone. I think I dropped my internet down to somewhere around there with comcast because I'm the only person who needs it.

I really fucking hate PennDOT.

I have now received a notice in the mail saying my vehicle registration is suspended for a clerical error on their part. Fuck them. This is ridiculous.

Wait what?? So does that mean your registration is suspended or not... Friendly notice saying they are fixing it :iono:

The only thing I don't like about Rome is that every restaurant is the same. It has to be because of the heavy tourism, right? Also the drivers here are way too crazy, every car has damage to the front drivers side fender. No thank you....

Damn right. I'll rip off your ears with my beautiful teeth.

Spunky. Straight to the point. Means business. I approve (not of the ear ripping)

Leaving to go back to Georgia tomorrow. SOWO IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :happyanim:

I just now got excited about it lol

How many of y'all are gonna be there so I know to keep a look out?
...if you're not going, you suck.

Some of us live a bit a hike away. I know there's some boys from Canada going but Time + Money I don't have = Bad financial decision

View attachment 32494

Hehehehehehehe....

:)

Raced a Stage 3 GTI tonight from APR. Yup. It convinced me to be faster, so that's going on my car.

:drool: That's gonna be nice. I think I'll save that cash and spend it on a second car though.

:eek:$1400/mo?!?!?!? I'm looking the prices of my very first (self-paid) apartment and want to cry when I see $750/mo. Geez, I'm grateful my parents are letting me stay at home rent free to save some money.

Trying to give myself 6 solid months in my parents' house, saving as much money as I can and then it's out on my own. 9 months at the longest. After that, it's time to go. And since I had little idea what the cost of moving out was, I did some research and it seems RIDICULOUS! I know I'm being a noob about life right now but fack.

Just wait until you try to move between states or just apartments. I have yet to be in a place for longer than a year and the cost of first and last month's rent (and maybe a security deposit on top of that)... shit gets expensive quick. You try moving between states and you got a whole nother ball ball game.

Definitely stay and save some money. Plus home cooked meals and all.

Heading home today.

Noooo you just got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.