GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

4DcWMk6

Ready to race!
white two door honked at me at the light in warren nj by the TD bank... around 545ish

jnj2455

Ready to race!
White GTI with APR badging on East 7th Street between 2nd and 3rd if I recall correctly on Sunday in the city.

iRide*

Ready to race!
Around 11:23pm last night, dark colored GTI going through Whitehorse Circle in Hamilton. Literally went past right in front of you going the opposite way. Also have been seeing a black .:R going through there as well into Bordentown. Stopped at the Rita's behind the hotdog shop first time I saw ya...

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
CSG GTI w/ xenons behind me on Saddle River Road in Fair Lawn around 9:30 PM tonight. I threw my V out the window.

FiGGy77

Ready to race!
Shadow Blue, 2013..(maybe, snowflake rims) Thule Roof Rack, w/ a belize or something sticker on the fairing. 2 bike skids, and LED tails on 22nd st, Between 5th and 6th (or was it 6th and 7th).... at around 830 pm.

iRide*

Ready to race!
CW GTI, coming out of the super Wawa, by Oxford Valley Mall around 1:30pm. Looked like a girl driving but I'm not sure...

Last edited:

iRide*

Ready to race!
Two CW GTI's by the 95 end of Street Road today around 12ish. Also a TR GTI, lowered, with yellow laminex fogs around same time as well, by Fifty Niftys on the same road...

doveer

Ready to race!

Criz90

enjoying BT
Lowered black gti with yellow fogs on southern state parkway around 745pm tonight west bound

amster105

Csg 4 door with led tails and black wheels, saw you today at like 4:40, I was getting off the long wharf exit on I-95. Pretty sure you couldn't see me unless you're an owl lol.

This very likey could have been me, if it was 95 SB. Not only did I not see your car...I did not even manage to see the post for a whole week. :\

Last edited:

goose1

Ready to race!
CSG with an Aperture Science sticker on the hatch by White Plains Road

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Spotted what looks like a completely stock RB Golf R at the Big Y in Groton CT

Crappy phone pic of spotted car