GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No iPhone 5 this year

AdvanSuper

Banned
They won't release it because all the people on Verizon who just picked up an iPhone 4 would be furious since they couldn't upgrade.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

Clempson13

Ready to race!
i'll believe this if they don't announce it at the usual time of the year. the "you can't have it" affect will drive the stock even higher when they release it.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
o noez now all the sheeple have more money to spend on car mods, what ever will you do?

Ramy87

Passed Driver's Ed
I like the fact that I wont feel the itch to go and buy the new one given that I already have the 3gs and want to skip the iPhone 4, but I was looking forward to checking out the 4g release from the network..

i dont believe the iphone 4 is 4g ready so you would need new hardware anyway along with the software.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
I had my 3G since it came out (Locked). Until it finally was a pain to keep unlocking and started to get slow.
So just 3 days ago I bought an iPhone 4 and planing to keep it until it dies.

I just have a question, why do people seriously make huuuge lines to get a new phone?? Or any Apple product??
I mean WTF??

I like the fact that I wont feel the itch to go and buy the new one given that I already have the 3gs and want to skip the iPhone 4, but I was looking forward to checking out the 4g release from the network..

i dont believe the iphone 4 is 4g ready so you would need new hardware anyway along with the software.

What car is on your Avatar? Sick!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I just have a question, why do people seriously make huuuge lines to get a new phone?? Or any Apple product??
I mean WTF??

Some people enjoy the drama, anticipation and excitement behind their launch events.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Well, the Golf/GTI is an necessary want but here we are...