GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Snow is falling, and sticking, downtown. You're leaving at the perfect time.

Through an unfortunate series of me being lazy and procrastinating combined with selling a set of wheels from my daily... I'm currently using my worn out track tires on my daily. Pretty scary driving on them in 20 degree temps. If it snows and it's sticking I'll probably end up leaving the car at work and taking a train home or something.

Waiting till the last minute is so worth it.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Through an unfortunate series of me being lazy and procrastinating combined with selling a set of wheels from my daily... I'm currently using my worn out track tires on my daily. Pretty scary driving on them in 20 degree temps. If it snows and it's sticking I'll probably end up leaving the car at work and taking a train home or something.

Waiting till the last minute is so worth it.

Ya I was hoping to get ONE more, at least short, drive out of the racekar. Cobb tuner arrived this week, wanted to flash the car to see if it clears up some anomalies I've noticed in some of the data logs. In addition some friends are going to Iron Gate for the last CnC of the year down there.... figured it'd be a good "last hurrah" for the year.

Did not expect so much snow to fly this morning. I actually (briefly) considered driving it this morning. Glad I didn't. 18 degrees when I left the house + snow means the AD08s would have definitely been sketchy.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Best of luck to you, Dubya. Have you changed your registered voting party yet? Or are you waiting until you cross the border? ;)

Snow is falling, and sticking, downtown. You're leaving at the perfect time.

Thanks man!

I don’t really have a political affiliation. I’m on one side or the other depending on the issue.

Yeah we really lucked out. We left this morning as it was starting. I’m on summer tires still too lol. Temps were above freezing as we got like 100 miles south and keep climbing ;)

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Thanks man!

I don’t really have a political affiliation. I’m on one side or the other depending on the issue.

I'm just teasing :)

Yeah we really lucked out. We left this morning as it was starting. I’m on summer tires still too lol. Temps were above freezing as we got like 100 miles south and keep climbing ;)

Wow so you're on the road and goneski huh?

#in4roadtrippics

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Slow day today. Thinking I might go home early. What's for lunch?

Jaber

Modero
Slow day today. Thinking I might go home early. What's for lunch?

I've been killing downtime with watching live police chases, majority being in LA. There's been like 1-2 a day this week. One currently in OK.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I've been killing downtime with watching live police chases, majority being in LA. There's been like 1-2 a day this week. One currently in OK.

We have some company-wide requirement that each employee complete 40 hours of training this year.

I have 23, tho my time is pro-rated since I started in April. So I've got 7 hours to go. Been watching Lynda.com courses. Ugh.

I did discover that there's a bunch of TED talks in the system that count... already burned through most of them tho.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Is that dude driving a Raptor?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Dude should get out and change the tire. Seems like he's got the space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.