GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Aint that the truth... Sucks so much... I wanted to do some work on my car and the wifes car.. Guess Ill just be wet while doing it...

O wow. Garage FTW
heh cool meeting you. Knife guy too = winner

Most of the guys that go out aren't on the forum though, or only make an appearance once a year.

O wow. In4knifechat
Lane splitting is just asking for some self entitled jerk to swerve onto the line to keep you from going in front of him and then you get slammed into another car or run over. No thank you.

This. Besides the only bike I’d buy is a Grom, they look like fuck you fun lol

Not in a bike, but in car, this has saved me a ton of times. I always monitor and keep track of every car around me. Incase I need to swerve, I don't create a bigger accident.

^

i randomly check my blind spot every once in awhile even though im 99% sure im not near anyone.

i also check it periodically if i think im gonna be making some money moves in traffic ...knowing my pop over lane is clear if i go all autox on traffic:laugh:

agreed.

This. Always checking my mirrors

........ No comment man...... Time to start browsing the private for sale ads here a bit more... Need to pick up some stuff soon...

O wow. Mod bug engaged yeah.

So...i need to ask you a serious question?

awesome did my car sound when you followed me to meet? :iono:

lol at knife guy talk . in a matter of 10 seconds i was surrounded by at least 4 dudes carrying multiple knives :yikes:

O wow. Does sound good yeah

Your car sounded really really good. My left ear hurt a bit when we left that underpass lol. Farted right into my ear.

Im all about knives Jay. If you wanna discuss anything on them dude I am here lol!

Hehe. All bout dem fartz.

Used to do that with my BMW. Had super loud pops with it.

Love pops n bangs.

281 to go

Good to hear, i enjoy my farts under bridges . Have scared many people from open window flybys...

they either get scared then laugh about it or get scared then throw me the bird. :laugh:

Generally enjoy the exhaust, its a bit loud on cold starts though.

O wow. Love loud exhausts + DSG= big smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
If you carry a gun but not a knife, you're doing it wrong...

Knives aren't necessarily for self defense. You'd use a knife WAY more often than a gun in your daily life.

Can you defend yourself with a knife? Of course. That takes some real balls doe. If you want a self defense knife, check out the Fox 599 or 579(?). You'll have no problems deploying that knife in time and karambits are absolutely devastating when used correctly.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Under 10 feet when they are lunging you can't beat em. Hope you can get yours out in time to combat it.

I'd bet you couldn't get your gun out fast enough to stop that attack. Not without taking some serious injuries.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Thoughts on the new ZR1? Yay or nay?

I think the nose looks fugly

Wow, that could have been much worse though. I’m sure his hand hurt afterward, but at least nothing got sucked into the dyno drum.

My grandpa once backed a tractor over my foot while backing into a barn to hook up something. I was lucky it wasn’t the raised tread that went over my foot.

In other news, my old POS compressor went kaboom and I bought a new 29 Gal two stage from HF for $350. I am happy with my new little R2D2 looking compressor and I have air again!

Status
Not open for further replies.