GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19" Glendales

m0oZ1

Passed Driver's Ed
So I have been contemplating if I should sell my wheels or not. I mean the wheels are very rare and expensive so I am not sure if anyone would be interested. What do you think they are worth? I have had them on my car for about a month. So would anyone be interested? If so PM me and maybe you can convince me to sell them :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1335913309.340759.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1335913309.340759.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 392

jball12

Ready to race!
They may have been expensive from the dealer, but it seems that OEM wheels take a huge hit when they are sold used. The dealer prices really don't hold up at all, so you may be pretty disappointed, but at the same time, I haven't ever seen a set of these for sale.

m0oZ1

Passed Driver's Ed
You can't buy these from a dealer. They are off a prototype Cabrio.

So they are really rare.

ImmI

Ready to race!
Due to rarity, I'd keep them.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hey, we're both in Charlotte and both have Candy White four door GTIs! I don't think I've ever seen you driving around. Cool to see a few moreCharlotte people are on here.

I don't really care for those wheels, personally. It is cool that they are OEM and quite rare though. I'd keep them if you like them.

jball12

Ready to race!
You can't buy these from a dealer. They are off a prototype Cabrio.

So they are really rare.

What? I could have sworn I saw these for sale from Douglass VW or Keffer or one of those VW dealers that put wheels up for sale on Vortex.

Not doubting their rarity, just questioning how you got them if they're only on a concept and not available for sale.

m0oZ1

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought the car from Paul at Keffer in late March. It was a demo car Paul had been working on.