GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM :: RSe Lightweight Wheels from NEUSPEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Interested in the RSe05. Would love to see pictures on an MK6.

Sent using Tapatalk

They would look great on your car! :happyanim:

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
The probably would.

Question:
On the following link, that has the info for MKVI fitment, it only mentions black and gunmetal. Is silver also going to be available in MKVI fitment?
http://www.neuspeed.com/243/24/0/2876/880503b-rse05-light-weight-wheel.html

The reds will launch last after the black and gunmetal models do. As far as widths and offsets for this forum's particular bolt pattern (MK5, MK6, A3, Eos, CC, etc), they'll be a 17x8 with a 45 offset for the 5x112 cars. Our site is actually going through a complete top to bottom and bumper to bumper overhaul over the next few days and getting these wheels up on there will happen here shortly. We appreciate your patience. Your phone order is always welcome for anyone needing to place an order or wanting additional info. Feel free to give us a shout at 210.DUB.PART (382.7278) or an email through the site at www.mjmautohaus.com anytime. Thanks, guys!

eduardot

Ready to race!
The reds will launch last after the black and gunmetal models do. As far as widths and offsets for this forum's particular bolt pattern (MK5, MK6, A3, Eos, CC, etc), they'll be a 17x8 with a 45 offset for the 5x112 cars. Our site is actually going through a complete top to bottom and bumper to bumper overhaul over the next few days and getting these wheels up on there will happen here shortly. We appreciate your patience. Your phone order is always welcome for anyone needing to place an order or wanting additional info. Feel free to give us a shout at 210.DUB.PART (382.7278) or an email through the site at www.mjmautohaus.com anytime. Thanks, guys!

Thanks for your response.

You mentioned black, gunmetal, and red. However, I was asking about silver. Was that just a mistake or will silver not be available in 17x8 et45 5x112?

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Thanks for your response.

You mentioned black, gunmetal, and red. However, I was asking about silver. Was that just a mistake or will silver not be available in 17x8 et45 5x112?

Oops; sorry about that. Like anything else in life, it's all about supply and demand, and believe it or not, of all the other wheels NEUSPEED has in their line, it's actually silver that sells the least (10% in total sales) of the 5x112 offerings they carry. The more common is the anthracite (gunmetal) with a majority of the sales, followed by black, then silver coming in at the least requested. That said, NEUSPEED is telling us that silver will not be a priority right now at this time in this particular 17" wheel for the 5x112 cars, unless of course there was an influx of requests for them to give them the inventive to build them in quantity. Again, this does not apply to their 18" and 19" wheels, but rather just the 17" RsE05 Wheels seen there. Sorry about that. We'll definitely keep the forums (and our site) undated if indeed this changes.

eduardot

Ready to race!
Oops; sorry about that. Like anything else in life, it's all about supply and demand, and believe it or not, of all the other wheels NEUSPEED has in their line, it's actually silver that sells the least (10% in total sales) of the 5x112 offerings they carry. The more common is the anthracite (gunmetal) with a majority of the sales, followed by black, then silver coming in at the least requested. That said, NEUSPEED is telling us that silver will not be a priority right now at this time in this particular 17" wheel for the 5x112 cars, unless of course there was an influx of requests for them to give them the inventive to build them in quantity. Again, this does not apply to their 18" and 19" wheels, but rather just the 17" RsE05 Wheels seen there. Sorry about that. We'll definitely keep the forums (and our site) undated if indeed this changes.

That's a bummer. Having a CSG GTI I don't really like the look of gunmetal since it is too similar to CSG, but at the same time not matching. Black is also not an option for me.

I was really looking forward to silver RSe05 :( I hope they get enough interest eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.