JhnR

Banned
im in love with that rear...

evo1986

Any one had there GTD remapped yet?

Also anybody want a set of vancouver alloys after some monza shadows

zee

Go Kart Champion
Would it be possible in the future to order an R20 front grille and stick it on a mk6 118kw TSI?????????

Definitely will be possible...when the part numbers for the Golf R gets released into the parts catalogue. I love the grill too...but will look out of place without the matching lower grill.

d..m..b

Random Mods

I have just been checking on eBay and have been looking at mods from overseas

Check it out for some cheap ext / int mods

Just eBay golf 6 then click worldwide

:)

poolgti

Im in love with this car

Lowered front - stock:

Lowered rear - stock:

My POV:

lowered debadged - front:

lowered debadged - rear:

tony421

Passed Driver's Ed
what is the part number for those wheels? or their name?

Neilgti6

Passed Driver's Ed
what is the part number for those wheels? or their name?

Hi
I got these wheels from Vwracing here in the uk Racingline.com

The VWR Wheel is designed to fit the Golf Mk5 and Mk6, together with all cars that share this platform (Eos, TT, A3, Leon, Scirocco, Octavia etc).
The wheel has been carefully designed to retain the standard Volkswagen wheel bolts, and also use OEM centre caps.

Most importantly, our testing has shown it to be an exceptionally strong wheel, as suitable for the day to day demands of our road as it is for track usage. The wheels are, of course, produced in a TUV-certified factory for us.

The design of the wheel is visually impressive, with the long slender spokes going right to the edge of the rim, emphasising the size of the wheels. The spokes gently curve outwards, giving them a real dynamic shape. A really fresh, modern look.

The wheels are 19 x 8.5 with an offsets of ET52. Bolt PCD is 5x112 with a centre bore of 57.1mm.

The wheels are compatible TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System).

Please note, these are a very low-production run batch - just 4 sets of wheels are currently available.

tony421

Passed Driver's Ed
thank you.