GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

so, I have free lifetime oil changes from the dealer

dcarony

Ready to race!

Does she offer free massages for the life of ownership? Cuz I am sold.
LMFAO

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
I've got it on all three of my VW's:

Free oil changes for life, OEM oil and filters

Free State inspections for life

Life time engine warranty.

Free Towing for life

Free loaner for life

Look it is what has resulted out of competition, they put it on my GTI, which i didn't even buy from them, gave me a certificate etc.

They want me to come get my car serviced and look around in the show room, who knows maybe i'll buy a new car from them.

They are competitive with pricing, from tires, ie match prices from any dealer etc. to service, run specials, send out coupons.

They want you to like VW's and if you do and like them, guess what, you'll buy your next one from them.

Their price on my Turbo Beetle beat the others quotes.

I think it is great marketing, etc., because it keeps you walking through the door and it has saved me and will save me money in the long run.

And yes when you bought your car you paid for the 3 years of free oil changes, or is it 2 years now. But i can guarantee you i haven't paid for the ones i have gotten since that expired.

A good price for the car, but for me it is a good service department that is a determining factor on which dealer gets my business.

Carry on :)

skyfox23

Ready to race!
Local VW dealer here sells a 600 dollar oil change package for life. That's the closest I've heard to free oil changes.