GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CEL Replace Turbo Recirculation Valve Question

Antman1

Passed Driver's Ed
Apologize in advance. Probably could search but it’s tougher on a phone so decided to just start a new thread. Got a CEL today. Went to autozone real quick and it was replace turbo recirculation valve. That means the diverter valve right?. Car is a 2013 base with 80,000. Just did the plugs and coils and was planning on tuning in the next month. If so what is the best Diverter valve to get for someone planning on stage 1. Also how hard of a job is it? Started doing my own work to save some cash so would like to do it myself. Pretty much done after stage 1 as I am planning on getting a Golf R, STI, C Type R, or Focus RS in a few years after paying off all my debt.. Thanks in advance.

Also comment on which you think is the best out of those 4 or if there is a car I should consider I’m missing in there. EVO would have been on the list if they didn’t stop making them. Requirements are new or almost new, anywhere from 30 to 40 grand, and to be a car. Also thinking of a new GTI depending on how they are next gen.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Rev D, can get a DV+ in addition to it if you want. Pretty easy to change out, just cramped under our cars. You can access it if you jack up the front right side. It's attached to the turbo.

I used to own a Evo X, so I still say Evo even if you wanted a new car. Spend less on the car more on mods. I plan getting a another Evo and mk5 r32 not sure which 1st. Also might get a mk7r or mk8r.

OhioMK6

Ready to race!

Antman1

Passed Driver's Ed
I was thinking of upgrading over oem if it’s worth it. I don’t mind spending double to get a better part. Thanks for the reply’s.