GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***KMDTuning Presents Unitronic Hardware!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamnapes

Passed Driver's Ed
Downpipe shipped to 16101. Thank you! Could you PM me about lead time as well, just to get an idea of shipping.

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
Can it be used with an APR tune? Is there a heat shield with it? I don't see a bung for the diverter valve hose. Is that just a stock picture?

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
Can it be used with an APR tune? Is there a heat shield with it? I don't see a bung for the diverter valve hose. Is that just a stock picture?

Yes this intake can be used with a Stock engine (not tuned) or Tuned ECU Golf R.
It doesn't matter which software you're running.

correct, you will have to order the DV kit. it will come with the supplied coupler to use with the intake.

Last edited:

Rigormootis

Ready to race!
I have to buy the entire kit? For one piece. This just became the most expensive intake available. Thanks but sorry I'll look else where.

allset

Go Kart Champion
I have to buy the entire kit? For one piece. This just became the most expensive intake available. Thanks but sorry I'll look else where.

U don't have to run the dv relo kit if u just want the intake

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Just got my Uni intake and my Uni DV relocate in today. Thank you KMD tuning for a quick install. Works great, sounds amazing, not sure why I didnt do this mod before. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.