GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Pimp" My Ride..

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
i'm hella bored at work and watching old Pimp My Ride episodes off mtv.com to pass the time and it's insane how hideous all these builds are. and it's so sad because as far as i can tell, the quality of these dudes work is outstanding. but holy hell, what a bunch of horribly ugly shit.

the paint jobs are usually the worst part, i can understand the completely over the top interiors just because it's on tv (or was) so they just put 50 monitors in every corner they'll fit.. but damn.

i don't know, it's funny/entertaining, so i guess that's the whole point!

Last edited:

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
i'm hella bored at work and watching old Pimp My Ride episodes off mtv.com to pass the time and it's insane how hideous all these builds are. and it's so sad because as far as i can tell, the quality of these dudes work is outstanding. but holy hell, what a bunch of horribly ugly shit.

the paint jobs are usually the worst part, i can understand the completely over the top interiors just because it's on tv (or was) so they just put 50 monitors in every corner they'll fit.. but damn.

i don't know, it's funny/entertaining, so i guess that's the whole point!

Well the cars were mostly rust buckets to start with, so even if it was pink paint applied with a roller it is an improvement....

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
it would be a good idea to sell the audio equipement and the wheels after the build, thats what i would do.

dustinwark

Miesian
The worst one is when they destroyed a 23 window deluxe to make it into a mystery machine, FAIL fail fail. Those are worth $30k+ in good condition.