GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: (NJ/Eastern PA) OZ Alleggerita HLT Antricite 17x8

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
A few weeks ago I traded in my GTI for a 4Runner, so here I am selling the parts I took off. Im selling my 17" OZ Racing Alleggerita w/ Conti DW's. They are "Anthracite Painted" and in good shape. No bends, cracks or bubbles. There are a few nicks and scratches in the paint around center of the wheel from being taken off/put on. The tires have about one more summer in them. I bought these off a forum member this time last year and enjoyed them every second I had them on the car.

Specs:
Size: 17x8
Offset: 48mm
Backspacing: 6.38"
Bolt Pattern: 5-112
Rec. Tire Size: 225/45-17
Weight: 16.2lbs.
Center Bore: 57.1

Here's a link to the wheels on Tire Rack:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

I'm asking $800 for the wheels and tires. I just replaced the OZ carbon fiber center caps with brand new ones and I'll include the correct lugs. I will not split or ship them so local cash or paypal gets them. I'm looking to sell ASAP so make me an offer! Located in 08530.

Last edited:

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Due to some recent (and unfortunate developments) I am more motivated to sell and willing to let these go for a more than fair price. Make me an offer and lets get these out of my garage! I will even throw in the Tire Rack wheel covers that I've been storing them in.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Man, this screams Auto-X setup. I really wish I had the money to give a fair offer.
Will keep in mind if something changes on my end. otherwise, GLWS!

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Bump for a new price!

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
What's wrong with the timing? I'll even meet you half way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I am. 20 minutes North of Trenton in Lambertville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Sale Pending.

I got everyones emails and PMs and telegrams. Ill try to get back to everyone by tomorrow night.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I didn't have a chance to reply to any PMs before letting them go. Sorry if it inconvenienced anyone.