GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM (Hella) Dark Cherry LED Tail Lights

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Selling my OEM (Hella) Dark Cherry tails w/ adapters for $600. They are in good shape and have been sitting in their original boxes since I took them off the car 2 months ago. Located in 08530.

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

boosted plinko

Ready to race!
Do these have rear fog

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
^^^this^^^

Pics on the car? I may grab these when I take my trip back to nj. I don't need the adapters though. I've got vag com.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Ill do my best to get back to all PMs by tomorrow night

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I just read this on another thread:
" you bought the Hella versions, which are OEM supplier but without the VW stamp on them. Just fine. Sadly, they only come in cherry, not tinted."

Does this mean that what I am selling is cherry, and not dark cherry? I just want to make sure that I am not misrepresenting anything. My tails don't have the VW stamp

And for everyone asking, these do not have the rear fog.

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
I just read this on another thread:
" you bought the Hella versions, which are OEM supplier but without the VW stamp on them. Just fine. Sadly, they only come in cherry, not tinted."

Does this mean that what I am selling is cherry, and not dark cherry? I just want to make sure that I am not misrepresenting anything. My tails don't have the VW stamp

And for everyone asking, these do not have the rear fog.

Based on the first picture they look dark cherry to me.

AUDI JUICE

Ready to race!
I'm a buyer if they are dark cherry and not sold. Per our pm I still agree to pay the price of the lights and shipping. Any pics on car?

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Bump for pics on the car: