GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CarniifeX Chronicles: '14 Wolfsburg

Yeah I figured you would go with Unitronic. They're Canadian based, which I'm sure you knew.

I had the Uni intake. I would definitely recommend their DV relocation kit. I know most say just to get the revised version 'D' diverter valve, but you'll need the relocation kit to get rid of the ridiculously annoying high pitch squeal you get after 4k.

I was really looking into Uni, but then I was able to trade my Uni intake for APR 1+2 and (because I'm OCD) now I must have APR tunes.

I don't know that i'll ever go K04. I just got a ride in a K04 CC last weekend though. Man, they pull and pull and don't stop. But for me it's too much for a FWD car.

I'm gonna be so jelly of the quadzzzzz.

I see you're thinking white as well, can't go wrong! I think it's the cleanest color, especially when it comes to add-ons. I'm really
Interested to see how yours will turn out (if you get one), and something that's overlooked is improved MPG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Great points! can't go wrong with either. Yeah, I love the way Maskari built his gti, and love how his performs, so im looking at that.
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51779

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
so now your going back to a mk6? what happened with the mk7 dud :lol:

Yes, do tell?

I can't wait for the MK7 R to make it over here personally.... Me thinks I shall have one a year after release, give them time to work out bugs.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
yeah. I had them for about almost 1 year now. It's solid :D well, I take good care of it lol.

Sick! I like the non-LED version. Lemme know, I will 100% take them off your hands.

Just got this in the mail from deAutoKey. Crappy iPhone pic because it's late but you get the idea. Install was annoying but it's on. Gonna have to see it during the day to see if i'll keep it or not. So far I like it. Waiting on a handful of stickers from Underwraps too, should be here Monday.

Spirius

Ready to race!
getting it to line up with the turn signals was so annoying. you'll love it though, makes the gauge cluster a lot less boring

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
getting it to line up with the turn signals was so annoying. you'll love it though, makes the gauge cluster a lot less boring

Yeah it was a beezy. I started from the bottom and went up. I had to peel it off a few times. It's not 100% perfect which bothers me a bit but it's close enough.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
If you were me, would you get bronze, gunmetal, silver or matte black wheels? Neuspeed RSe12 (Yes I've had them before).

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Matte black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really!? That was actually my last choice. Only thing with black is they're hard to see. I do like the 'storm trooper' look though, always have.

Hmmm.

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Yeah you could definitely pull it off since you have a white car. Also the gunmetal would look nice on your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk