mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

goose1

Ready to race!
Have you posted a thread on vortex? Lots of eyes over there. GLWS

sent via carrier potato

goose1

Ready to race!
I will say do go overboard with packing materials, and when you think it's packed well enough cushion it some more.

sent via carrier potato

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I will say do go overboard with packing materials, and when you think it's packed well enough cushion it some more.

sent via carrier potato

O i plan on it when i was in the process of getting these done i shipped them in a double walled box both headlights were wrapped in tons of bubble wrap an ontop of that threw in a bunch of pillows an sheets to make sure it they didnt move at all.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Here's why I am confused: some pics show red Xenons and some show regular clear
[

Can the red be disabled completely and run to look like stock Xenons?

Last edited:

Rellikx

Passed Driver's Ed
He says it right in the original post, in the part that is supposed to reduce questions :). The red part will only be enabled if you connect the wire for them.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
He says it right in the original post, in the part that is supposed to reduce questions :). The red part will only be enabled if you connect the wire for them.

Correct ty!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Here's why I am confused: some pics show red Xenons and some show regular clear
Can the red be disabled completely and run to look like stock Xenons?

The demon eyes will only function if you wire them to the 12v outlet fuse. Now you dont have to wire the demon eyes up if you choose to do that the demon eyes will always be off till you wire them up. If you dont wire the demon eyes up the headlights will run just like Oem Xenons....

The reason you are confused is the demon eyes is wired in so they function when the low beams are off. When you turn the low beams on it will shut off the demon eyes an you end up with regular clear

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
400 Shipped!

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Open to offers

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Dude I'll give Ya $350 for Em Bc my halogen is getting water in it and this is a great replacement.
FWIW I expect 50% depreciation on any aftermarket items so even if I sell in the next year and a half I wouldn't be killing myself to get. $200 for em.

Last edited:

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Dude I'll give Ya $350 for Em Bc my halogen is getting water in it and this is a great replacement.
FWIW I expect 50% depreciation on any aftermarket items so even if I sell in the next year and a half I wouldn't be killing myself to get. $200 for em.

Pm'ed

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Pending Sale

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Back up for sale the person didnt want them cause they are "black"