GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Spyder LED Tails $50

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Selling a set of Spyder Red Smoke LED tails. They've been in my basement for a few years after selling my GTI. I just want them gone and out of the way so I'm only asking $50. They are in decent condition but by no means do they look new.

Located in Lambertville, NJ AND/OR Harrisonburg, VA upon request.
Cash only. Id rather not ship them but I will if the buyer pays for it.

TLDR:
Spyder Red Smoke LED tails.
$50
Lambertville, NJ/Harrisonburg, VA

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
pics if possible?

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Adding a few pictures

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
IM sent

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
what was the fitment like when you had it in. Tight or gaps. Flush or did it protrude out..

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Just want to answer some questions I've been getting via PM.

1. No there are no deep scratches. Just fine scratches that you could buff out if you really wanted to.

2. They worked when I took them off the car. But now that I have them off the car, I have no way to test them before I sell them.

3. No, I wont ship to Canada.

4. Id consider shipping them to those located out of driving distance, but Id like to see if I cant find a local buyer first.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
what was the fitment like when you had it in. Tight or gaps. Flush or did it protrude out..

I had awkward gaps with US OEMs, Spyder LEDs, and OEM LEDs so I cant accurately tell you how well they fit.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
If you don't find a local sale let me know!

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I'm getting tons of PMs about these lights. There are currently a few locals interested and I am in contact with them.

I'm not replying to messages asking me to ship them to Canada.

Those of you asking me to ship to Florida, Colorodo and California, I'm working with local sales first and then will consider shipping.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Just want to clear up some confusion (I thought it was pretty self explanitory).

THESE ARE NOT OEM TAILS NOR ARE THEY ED'S TAILS.