GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
off topic mk6 question

is revo doing any testing for the is38 turbo upgrade for the mk7?

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
LIMITED TIME - REVO STAGE 3 K04 OFFER:

When is the last time you said “I have enough power”? That’s right; never! How does “Stage 3 For Free” sound?

Purchase our legendary K04 Turbo Upgrade Kit and for a limited time Revo is throwing in a Stage 3 Software Upgrade for those of you already running our Stage 1 or 2 software.

If you aren’t already in the Revo family, not to worry! Pick up our K04 upgrade and Stage 1 software and we will give you our legendary Stage 3 software as a thank you for joining us.

Welcome to the Family!

MORE DETAILS

*This promotion applies to the genuine Revo K04 upgrade kit for the transverse 2.0TFSI/TSI (E88 & E113) (Excludes E888 Gen3)
*Free software applies to current Revo Stage 1 & 2 customers or pay the purchase price for Stage 1 with the K04.

Last edited:

SiKilla

I had the same problem. It ended up being my maf sensor. It didn't throw a code for the longest time then one night my check engine light came on. I got some maf sensor cleaner after the autozone guys ran my car and it's fixed

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
Jeff,
I recently went stage 2 on my mk7, and love it. would you be able to send me a "GAMEOVER" revo sticker?

thank you sir!

:)

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Is Revo going to give us an updated file for the ECM patch (24AX) from VW? It addresses some LPFP problems and will basically flash the car back to stock.

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Is Revo going to give us an updated file for the ECM patch (24AX) from VW? It addresses some LPFP problems and will basically flash the car back to stock.

Did you have the software updated already? If so, we need to know the software level. There is no way for us to know what software level VW is using until someone has the update performed.

Once the update is done, your local Revo Dealer will be able to send us the ECU ID and software level that we need.

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
Welcome To The Revo Software Sale

By entering your details below you can claim an e-voucher entitling you to 25% off Revo Software. You can only sign up between Thursday 26th November - Monday 30th November but you do have up until the end of December to use the voucher so make sure you contact your local Authorized Revo Dealer to book in!​

#Goplay

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for a noob question but it wont let me send a PM. Some of this is common knowledge but the only informative threads I can find that talk about these specific topics are a few years old and I just want to confirm some of it.

Just a few quick questions regarding the SPS. I am considering going stage 1 next week and would really only want the switch to change between stock and the current flash. I don't need to adjust the setting and parameters. If I purchase the SPS at a later date (Christmas gift), would I be able to set this up myself or would I need a dealer to set it up for me? From what I gather, if I want to just switch between stock and the current flash, it should work out of the box.

Also, I only run 93 octane in my car. I see that the tune comes with 91, 93, and 100 already installed. Do I need to specify which octane profile I want when it's flashed? and do I need an SPS to select a different octane in case I was unable to get 93 (like in another state)?

Thanks in advance

GertieGTI

Ready to race!
The SPS will work out of the box to switch between stock, 91, 93, and 100 tunes. No dealer needed.

If you are nervous about not finding 93 octane out of state just tell your tuner to set it at 91 octane since that should be more widely available. It's maybe a 3-5 hp difference from 91 vs 93. When you get an SPS you can then switch at the pump.

I'm in CA and all we have is 91 so I have my SPS in the glovebox just in case I ever need to switch to take it into the dealer. Take a look at the SPS Pro if your willing to spend another $255.