GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2012 Rising Blue Golf R (Sunroof+Nav package)

dat_dub_doe

This is a feeler post because I'm highly considering selling my R, but don't necessarily HAVE to sell it. I'm in the Baltimore, MD area.

I already have the craigslist posting for it here so no need to copy the same exact stuff: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/5774061267.html
However, here's the highlights of mods:

APR Stage 2+
APR HPFP
42 Draft Designs stainless steel turboback system (catback + downpipe)
Depo LED taillights
APR Carbonio intake
Lowering springs (approx. 1")

I have stock parts as well (downpipe/catback, taillights, intake) so would be willing to part out if need be. This car has not been driven hard, I took very good care of it during my ownership. Simply want to downgrade because I'm buying a house soon.

Call/Text would be preferred since I'm not on the forums all the time: 443-756-1769

Justin

Attachments

• golfr1.jpg
    golfr1.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 276
  • golfr2.jpg
    golfr2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 228
  • golfr3.jpg
    golfr3.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 208
  • golfr4.jpg
    golfr4.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 198

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
how is it a feeler post and you are bumping it and reducing prices? the language of your post seems to suggest to the reader that you're not really serious about selling it and for me....i wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out if you are or not.

good luck either way man

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
how is it a feeler post and you are bumping it and reducing prices? the language of your post seems to suggest to the reader that you're not really serious about selling it and for me....i wouldn't waste my time trying to figure out if you are or not.

good luck either way man

thats good advice man^^ it makes people uneasy when theres mixed signals goin on

blackgold

Ready to race!
It's also hard to reduce the price when there is not a price listed. While you don't need to list everything in the ad here, the price would probably be a good start. I've only read this at work and craigslist is blocked so I don't even know what your first price was let alone the reduced to. Hell it might be low enough to convince me to upgrade from the GTi but I'll never know! haha
Brian