GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Anybody have their OEM brake pads with plenty of life just laying around?

possibly stop techs if I determine if OEM's are the way for me to go in daily driving stop and go traffic.
What's wrong with the stop techs in daily driving?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
What's wrong with the stop techs in daily driving?

The 2 hours of stop and go traffic part of it. They work so well at stopping quick with just a little pedal depression. I'm craving more pedal travel distance for a greater range of slowing down without having to be so precise. If it wasn't for the stop and go part of it, I wouldn't have any complaints.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
The 2 hours of stop and go traffic part of it. They work so well at stopping quick with just a little pedal depression. I'm craving more pedal travel distance for a greater range of slowing down without having to be so precise. If it wasn't for the stop and go part of it, I wouldn't have any complaints.
Oh, good to know. I was actually thinking about getting stop tech pads, but I also have a lot of stop and go traffic through dtla. So sounds like the stop techs are very touchy to a point it gets very jerky in traffic?

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
My Hawk HPS 5.0 can get really noisy, but I do like the stopping power. It's a tough call because stopping power adds to safety, but regardless, noise can really kill the harmony of enjoying your car.

adam.

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, selling a couple parts, hopefully someone can put these to use!

I have a set of Depo Headlights up for grabs, these are brand new, asking price is $400 (comes w USP HID Kit, and that little film stuff to protect them)

Also have a set of Weathertech Window Visors (2dr), asking price is $50

Also have an OEM downpipe if anyone is interested, asking price is $50

Anyone interested go ahead and pm me, or send me a text (323)213-6777 Adam.
I'm located in Torrance, Ca but I'd be willing to meet up!
Thanks guys! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
FS:

i.e. Intake it's the full intake system stage 1&2 portion. I recently received the updated stage 2 portion so it's much more solid. $250 FIRM plus your stock air box.

P3 Vidi boost gauge with boost tap and analog set up included
$300 FIRM
Or $450 for the intake and boost gauge

Stock catback exhaust with resonator delete and toureg styled tips
$150 FIRM it cost me a lot more for this set up but I need the funds in order to come up with money for a dsg tranny replacement. Help a fellow Vdubber out. We can swap diffusers as well since mine was trimmed in order to make the tips fit.

I recently moved to Fullerton and have no tools whatsoever. If you're not too far I can drive to you and you can remove the parts, I'll help out as well.

PM me or text me at 323-394-2437 if pictures are requested

Prices are firm guys. Thanks in advance

BUMP good stuff for cheap guys/gals

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Oh, good to know. I was actually thinking about getting stop tech pads, but I also have a lot of stop and go traffic through dtla. So sounds like the stop techs are very touchy to a point it gets very jerky in traffic?

My Stoptechs are super jerky - they are quiet but if you are even more than 1/3 of the way down it WILL stop. Sometimes it bugs me but you do get used to it and learn how to modulate a little better. I don't even notice anymore. My girl used to comment on it too but she hasn't said anything about it in a long time.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Ya, I might have to think about it. I don't want to feel like breaking my neck driving on the 110 through downtown rush hour.

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
5 Neuspeed RSE'14 rims. Gun Metal/Graphite

Sale is back on for the Neuspeed RSE14 rims.

19x8.0, ET 45, PCD 5-112, CB 57.1
Graphite / Gun Metal

4 rims plus a brand new one in box. Unopened.
$900. Shoot me an offer and we can discuss it.

If you want the tires that come with them we can discuss that too.
They are wrapped in Sport Dunlop Maxxx summer tires.

Pm or text me directly for more pictures.
626-824-5267

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2034.jpg
    IMG_2034.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2032.jpg
    IMG_2032.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_2030.jpg
    IMG_2030.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 150

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
Bumping these $875 only 4K miles you won't find a cheaper deal on basically brand new pss.

oh, those look nice, and very low miles.