GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
Manual, just adjust them with a screw driver and a big allen wrench. One of adjusts them up and down and the other left and right.

Hmmm, I'll need to try that. I adjusted mine with VCDS after installing DG springs, but I feel like they still aim a tad too low. I need to make sure I'm adjusting the right ones tho, since my left-right adjustments are fine.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hmmm, I'll need to try that. I adjusted mine with VCDS after installing DG springs, but I feel like they still aim a tad too low. I need to make sure I'm adjusting the right ones tho, since my left-right adjustments are fine.

You have the oem xenons? Sounds like those can be adjusted with the vagcom or an allen wrench - http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17328

I have eds replicas so I don't get that fancy vcds adjustment.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Got a set of Konig Hypergrams in Matte Grey. 18x8.5 43et and only weigh 17.5 lbs each. I loved the rpf1 set I used to have (15lbs) but didnt like the 7.5 width. Couldnt pass the Cyber Monday deal, guess my VMRs will be for sale soon lol

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Got a set of Konig Hypergrams in Matte Grey. 18x8.5 43et and only weigh 17.5 lbs each. I loved the rpf1 set I used to have (15lbs) but didnt like the 7.5 width. Couldnt pass the Cyber Monday deal, guess my VMRs will be for sale soon lol

Nice pics?!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Nice pics?!

they'll be here Tuesday, will do pics then. I seen them more on MK7's. Second one is my current set of VMR 703

Attachments

• gti.jpg
    gti.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 428

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
they'll be here Tuesday, will do pics then. For now here's a set on a MK7. I see them more on MK7 than MK6's. Second pic is my car with the VMR 703s, my second set of VMR's (had 710s)

That's going to look so good. Your car is csg as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMGTI

Ready to race!
That's going to look so good. Your car is csg as well?

Black, thought of Bronze but not the flashy type. I know its not really flashy but to me it is lol, thats why im anti stickers as well haha.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Black, thought of Bronze but not the flashy type. I know its not really flashy but to me it is lol, thats why im anti stickers as well haha.

I think bronze is far from flashy lol that's what I had on my gti. Looked pretty good.

Dang black paired with these wheels is going to look great! Yea no I'm not a fan of stickers at all, wouldn't want to ruin the paint in my opinion but others like it.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
I think bronze is far from flashy lol that's what I had on my gti. Looked pretty good.

Dang black paired with these wheels is going to look great! Yea no I'm not a fan of stickers at all, wouldn't want to ruin the paint in my opinion but others like it.

Theyre 6 less lbs than the VMRs so I will notice the change for sure. I dont knock others for it, its their ride.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
But stickers add HP lol, just throw em on the windows! The wheels look hot. Wait so these two pics are the same. Wheels look hot, show us as soon as u throw em on bro!

CMGTI

Ready to race!
But stickers add HP lol, just throw em on the windows! The wheels look hot. Wait so these two pics are the same. Wheels look hot, show us as soon as u throw em on bro!

oh my bad. Most like I will post them on Wednesday.

Here was my previous GTI with the 710s. I swapped them on my current one.

Then current ride with other wheels.

Current set:

I can safely say, the Konigs are my last set for a while lol.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Starting to prepare to replace my headliner. I might start on it this weekend, I'd like to at least get it pulled out of the car. Someone at work who's done it before offered to help, so I might bring it to work next week and take him up on his offer. Depends on how I feel about doing it myself after I get it out.

I've got the headliner on order now, should get it in the next couple days.

And I just ordered a couple quarts of Weldwood. It sounds like this stuff will hold a lot better than anything else.

Hopefully the weldwood prevents this from happening again.

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
Starting to prepare to replace my headliner. I might start on it this weekend, I'd like to at least get it pulled out of the car. Someone at work who's done it before offered to help, so I might bring it to work next week and take him up on his offer. Depends on how I feel about doing it myself after I get it out.

I've got the headliner on order now, should get it in the next couple days.

And I just ordered a couple quarts of Weldwood. It sounds like this stuff will hold a lot better than anything else.

Hopefully the weldwood prevents this from happening again.

If you want it to hold you really need the DAP Weldwood Landau. The regular contact cement will likely fail on you with any warm weather. I highly recommend that you don't take the chance, I've used the regular stuff for many custom car audio projects, and it's failed every single time, very quickly. The Landau version is made for high heat environments and will hold indefinitely.