GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys, just moved from chicago up to Traverse City MI and was wondering how many dubbers are up here?

Facebook group called MIVE might help you find some people. There’s a big crowd in Detroit and Grand Rapids area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHerna

Ready to race!
Facebook group called MIVE might help you find some people. There’s a big crowd in Detroit and Grand Rapids area.

x2

Traverse City is awesome. I see plenty of VW's when I go up there.

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!
x2

Traverse City is awesome. I see plenty of VW's when I go up there.

maybe they're full race cars and put away for the winter? cause i haven't seen any GTIs or anything aside from old ladies in Jettas. ill check that group out.

THISFCKINGUY

Ready to race!

Roger, thats a little over 2-4hrs away from here, was hoping there was something local. but i sent a join request just now. thanks for the tip

CHerna

Ready to race!
maybe they're full race cars and put away for the winter? cause i haven't seen any GTIs or anything aside from old ladies in Jettas. ill check that group out.

Probably pretty likely. Winters can be rough here. Even worse up north.

Huacha

Hey folks, just wanted to post and say Hi. I got my 2012 Golf R in Rising Blue last May from a member on these forums.

I'm in the Novi area and I see another MK6 Golf R Rising Blue driving around once in a while in Novi, is that anybody here?

CHerna

Ready to race!
Welcome! I've also seen a MK6R in Rising Blue in that area. Completely stock looking.

Huacha

Welcome! I've also seen a MK6R in Rising Blue in that area. Completely stock looking.

Yeah, it looks completely stock, but looks can be deceiving. Actually, I think it has yellow LED DRLs.

There is another rising blue R in the Milford area with Maryland plates. Must be a fluke having so many blue R's in this area :)

In the summer, mine has black wheels if you see me driving around... and a baby on board sign in the back windshield.

dwilson15

I'm out in Toledo, so basically Michigan haha. Anyone going on cruises around Adrian/Ann Arbor this weekend hit me up I'm probably headed that way

vwrabid

Ready to race!
Red 2-door R, Royal Oak area.
I'm in a red 2 door in R.O. not an R and not stock. Winter mode can be deceiving?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk