GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

ksandman

Ready to race!
Probably leave it alone for a long time ??*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had my k04 for a few months now and wish I went with a gt3071r. Go big now. You’ll want more! I think a 2871r would be great too

StorminNorman

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the stratified tune on my Mk6 GTI. If I were to get an APR DSG tune would everything work okay? Thanks.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
I have the stratified tune on my Mk6 GTI. If I were to get an APR DSG tune would everything work okay? Thanks.

If I recall correctly stratified has the apr dsg tune on their car. I'm waiting on Cobb to release theirs though hopefully sometime soon. Stock Tcu tune is so bad, even worse tuned.

ksandman

Ready to race!

Yes. Stratified has that on their shop car and Alex told me it makes a big improvement especially when going bigger turbo. Speaking of which, I really need to get a tcu tune.

Frankenmk6

is anybody in this thread pretty familiar with logs on this platform and want to take a look at mine? Something isn't right, but i'm not sure where to keep looking, as the car has been looked over dozens of times, and any leaks found were corrected already..

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
is anybody in this thread pretty familiar with logs on this platform and want to take a look at mine? Something isn't right, but i'm not sure where to keep looking, as the car has been looked over dozens of times, and any leaks found were corrected already..
whats the issues you are having?

wmssbr10

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe 90% of it. A day after the work was done I'm seeing:

P0101 Mass of volumetric Air flow Circ. Range/Performance.
P2177 System too lean off idle, Bank 1

Someone mentioned that their PCV return routing was the problem. I'm going to reach out to COBB one more time before returning their intake and trying another one.

I had that P2177 with the COBB intake because of the PCV return routing on the COBB intake being in a non stock location. My return tube was not flexible enough to connect well and not have a kink in it. They even sent a second pipe with same issue. I returned for refund, bought an ECS intake and have had no code for 6 months.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I like it, and you can always turn it off if you get bored or tired of them.

Exactly what I was going to say, and if you're buying car parts, $15 isn't really anything to worry over.

StorminNorman

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the stock Downpipe. Only mod to the exhaust I have is a resonator delete so I don’t run the crackle tune. Honestly, it pops and crackles a lot without the crackle tune and it sounds great!

Frankenmk6

whats the issues you are having?

I'm still having a very occasional limp mode issue, although now it's not throwing any codes, so I'm more in the dark about it than I was. But even forgetting that issue, I'm running out of fuel. Boost builds well and holds, but my injection times are almost always above 7ms and the lpfp duty cycle pegs at 80%. AFR slips towards lean but not as aggressively as it was before. The system is sealed up well and I'm at a loss for where to look next. I was hoping to get some advice in the mean time, while I wait for the next revision.

Setup is
F23
3 bar MAP sensor
Neuspeed intercooler
Neuspeed intake w/ USP stage 2 pipe

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
the crackles tune is just consistent with the crackles. I turned it off after using it for about 6 months. just wanted to quiet things down..i still get crackles but not as consistently or as frequently like on the crackels tune