GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
People assume that schools are safe zones and that they shouldn't have to have security measures. How idiotic does that sound? If a child can walk up to a school and gain access while holding a fucking shotgun, is the problem the gun or peoples lack of awareness? I hate this discussion because there is no answer/solution, but please they need to stop coming after our guns.

"OMG another school shooting. America how many more need to die before gun control" *sob sob sob*

Apparently not many more because they've been trying gun control for years. Some states are more restricted than others and till this day a "Gun Free Zone" sign hasn't stopped a mass shooting. Disarming the public hasn't stopped a mass shooting. Making it harder to purchase firearms and accessories hasn't stopped mass shootings.

With more guns than people how is banning "assault weapons" at this stage going to help stop mass shootings? I mean what happened at Columbine? DURING THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN. Thanks Bill, ya really helped out on that one.

I hate humans. RIP.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
There can never be a real debate on gun control because there's too much misinformation and lack of education on the subject. It is fueled heavily by emotion. Sad.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
what the fuck did you just call me?

new place is awesome have seent, missing a toilet bowl disco light though

For my out of staters, i give you portillos cheeseburger and cheese fries complete with keyfob

Roughly $9 for price reference after tax
Mine was 8.52 ordered the same damn thing lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Frank for president of the world!

If you'd like to support my campaign I'll be posting the link shortly.

"Together, we can make America free again"

*This message endorsed by Frank and his associates*

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I'm just glad the AR-15 takes all the shit lol I'll keep shooting my AK guilt free.

If you show anti-gun people a 223/556 and a 7.62x39 I bet they'd leave the AR alone and come after the big bad AK lol

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Laws are like immunizations. They only work if a majority follow them.
Guns are like alcohol. They are both regulated. Its up to people to be smart in theirs utilization. Banning either doesn't solve the problems but regulations do retard a majority of issues. Just need to find the happy medium. There will always be shootings, just like there will always be underage drinking or dui's. But going back to the first statement, as long as the majority participates, issues will be reduced.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Frank/The only P-car guy here 2020? :iono:

This post has been edited to hide the real names of members who are currently under review.

LOL

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I'm just glad the AR-15 takes all the shit lol I'll keep shooting my AK guilt free.

If you show anti-gun people a 223/556 and a 7.62x39 I bet they'd leave the AR alone and come after the big bad AK lol

This. I really really regret selling my AK back in the day and buying an ar15. The ak was more fun in every way and the rounds actually have some stopping power compared to the pewny 556. I wasn't financially stable and got an incredible offer on the ak that I couldn't turn down at the time.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
This. I really really regret selling my AK back in the day and buying an ar15. The ak was more fun in every way and the rounds actually have some stopping power compared to the pewny 556. I wasn't financially stable and got an incredible offer on the ak that I couldn't turn down at the time.

Yeeeah buddy, I love mine. It's a big round but man it's fun.

AR's are fancy though, I like them lol so accurate too.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
There can never be a real debate on gun control because there's too much misinformation and lack of education on the subject. It is fueled heavily by emotion. Sad.

Nobody cares until it happens to them and it affects them personally. Otherwise, the attitude is go pound sand. It’s like any other public issue, taxes, welfare etc. So, the only way it gets resolved is once enough people are personally affected by it and takes a majority politically. Like people that don’t live in a fracking zone want their cheap energy an could give two shits if the people that live near fracking can light their tap water on fire.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yeeeah buddy, I love mine. It's a big round but man it's fun.

AR's are fancy though, I like them lol so accurate too.

yeah I do like the ar but it definitely leaves something to be desired. I wish I had gone with a longer barrel. I have a 16" currently. m4 style. It's a big lighter and more compact which I like but the long distance accuracy suffers a bit. I have my red dot zero'd to 50 yards right now and it's spot on, definitely wouldn't be able to do that with an ak.

Status
Not open for further replies.