GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Oh thanks for the feedback! Can you speak to the hydrophobic qualities of it?

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
It's good when clean. When dirty, it's slightly better than an unwaxed car but still beads up. The bad thing is when it's clean, the water beads up and dry leaving with water spots. You need to make sure to dry it off. Of if you leave it outside and it rains, it leaves the spots. Car is red so it shows more than it would on a white car.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Hear ya there... granted mine is pretty well polished and sealed already so water beads up as is. I just like seeing it roll off lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4TipsPics

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah you really do. Cooking is friggn awesome, I should have been a chef :iono:

Yeah, watching all the videos on FB make it tempting. Never have the ingredients to try it lol. Mostly just scared about fucking shit up lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
cooking is good yeah. I love olive oil, tbh.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Aldi should have salmon. I know you want to be white , Jaber, but sometimes you gotta go thrifty too, bro.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Aldi has some good stuff yeah

Like arbys its not what you remember it to be from the 90s. :iono:

old aldi was 20 lb bags of rip off brand cereal for hella cheap #CheeryOs #CaptainSmash #FrostedFlakeys

Jaber

Modero
Aldi should have salmon. I know you want to be white , Jaber, but sometimes you gotta go thrifty too, bro.

We shop at Aldi's for some things. Last time I checked, their meats were not that cheap, compared to Meijer's, Woodmans, etc.

Aldi has some good stuff yeah

Like arbys its not what you remember it to be from the 90s. :iono:

Only thing I have gotten from Arby's is their jamocha shake and fries lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.