GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: NJ 2012 GTI CSG DSG 51k miles reconstructed title

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie

Album: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DMz59tSA6FjvR5pPaB3UDxuBONRQo5bs?usp=sharing
Time to sell my baby...I bought an mk7. Miles wont go up, I don't drive it.
2 owners, first owner had to 4400 miles, I think it was insurance frauded out for "flood/water damage" but thats another story. Everything works, except for the heated seats, and the aux/bluetooth button next to the sunroof button because of the MK7 head unit with apple carplay, android auto and mirrorlink.

Motor is very healthy, same with the DSG.
Oil changed every 6500-7k with Castrol Edge full synthetic 5w-40. Changed to NGK BR7EIX Spark plugs at 25 and 45k. New R8 coil packs.
Flushed DSG transmission fluid at 40k. Full Carbon cleaning by A2B Motorsports at 45k miles.
New Strut mounts+bearings all around, and suspension at 47k
Water pump fixed under recall, at 35k.
In cabin air filter also changed twice, i've done all the maintenance myself.

Mods/Upgrades:
APR Stage 2 ECU Software
APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake (cleaned last week)
APR Catted downpipe + Vibrant J O2 Spacer (passes emissions)
GFB Diverter Valve+ to replace the bad factory design
Resonator delete (Car is LOUD on cold start, and when giving it a lot of gas.)
RCD330+ OEM mk7 upgraded radio with bluetooth, apple carplay, android auto, mirrorlink and an aux port. (This alone is an amazing upgrade that i'm happy about)
ECS Tuning magnetic drain plug
DINAN High performance coilover system+new strut mounts+bearings
NGK BR7EIX Colder spark plugs
Color matched rear badge insert
Audi R8 Coil packs
35% tints all around besides windshield
DeAutoLED color changing footwell lights+Full LED interior lights (rears are not in, but will be included)
GTI Seat Wrench Inserts
Monster mats, and red stitched cloth summer mats
Rear GTI Debadge, smoked side markers.

Includes OEM Intake, OEM resonator (lol) and 7(?) OEM oil filters included as well, as well as 9? copper oil drain plug washers. FULL OEM suspension (with mounts and bearings) will also be included.
I also have UU headlights I can include if the price is right, with morimoto HIDs.

Pros:
Very healthy engine, the dsg hasn't skipped a beat either. This car is modified, and taken care of.
Kept up maintenance wise, on time oil changes, dsg fluid changed, carbon cleaning, new plugs/coils, new suspension.
No fading clearcoat, paint is in good condition other than several small scratches
Coilovers are adjustable for ride height. In the winter, you can run these higher than OEM.

Cons:
Reconstructed title.
The paint is bubbling at a place where the rear hatch meets the glass.
There are also several tiny scratches and dents. Shown in pictures. The shift boot needs to be reglued as well, I might fix that before selling.
Clearcoat is fading on the detroit wheels, and they are also curbed, I know a company that will refinish them, but I felt it is up to the next owner otherwise it'd raise the price.
Passenger side seatbelt does not retract by itself, but will hold. Pretty sure its because of a mechanic that my dad brought it to years ago.

This car does not sound stock, and it is no slouch. It is not quiet but if you are cruising it will not be a cop magnet like an STI. This car is priced accordingly! 8k OBO. Not open to trades, I got myself a nice '16 GTI pp

Message me here, or 732-789-7245

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
What's the trim of the car? Is it Autobahn? Also, you noted Stage 2 ECU, but nothing about the TCU. Is the DSG tuned? Or are you running stock DSG on Stage 2 ECU?