GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official UNITED GREY Golf/GTI Thread

wildcars

Ready to race!
Hi Guys,

I noticed that there wasn't a United Grey section.. Peronally I think this is one of the nicest color, and unique i might add!

This is my cabby...

2010 Golf 6 GTI

Satnav/Dynaudio
PDC
DSG
Sunroof
Aftermarket HID Kit
Eibach Pro Kit
STO Stage 2
Downpipe
ITG Intake

Last edited:

josele18

Precious, the golf gti grey, precious. It is a color little seen, and that feel you very well to the car

wildcars

Ready to race!
I like this color...

It gives it a nice elegant stance, not racy or flashy...

UGMK6<3

Ready to race!
about time this thread came up!

buuuuut unfortunately i dont have any legit shots of my car. lol soon tho. theyll be up right when i get'em.

nice ride btw wildcars.

wildcars

Ready to race!
Thanks bro..

kaanohi

I, too, think this is the nicest color. More elegant and timeless than the darker, but more popular, carbon steel grey.

wildcars

Ready to race!
I'm going to be purchasing a set of aftermarket DRL Projector Headlights for the car, towards end of the month.

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
I'm going to be purchasing a set of aftermarket DRL Projector Headlights for the car, towards end of the month.

post pics, review when you get em!

Q822

Ready to race!
It's very nice...sadly VW of Canada Sucks and give us only 4 color : Candy White, tornado red, Black and Carbon Steel grey...

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
You sold me, looks great and totally stock.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
It's very nice...sadly VW of Canada Sucks and give us only 4 color : Candy White, tornado red, Black and Carbon Steel grey...

Yeah I know eh! I was pretty pissed off about that too when I was looking at these cars for colors.