GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Also, tax filing date has been pushed back 2 weeks cause of that government shutdown we had.

GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion
LED tails for sure. The rest will go into savings :thumbsup:

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Going K04, SPM DP and S3 Intercooler:D

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
No this shit again... ima get nothin back per usual :(

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
Who gets refunds? Students? People with kids? I'll be holding off to see if I owe anything this year, and then I'll buy a new roof. If there's any money left in my roof budget, maybe I'll buy a XBoxOne.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Who gets refunds? Students? People with kids? I'll be holding off to see if I owe anything this year, and then I'll buy a new roof. If there's any money left in my roof budget, maybe I'll buy a XBoxOne.

If you are getting a refund, you are doing it wrong.

Do you guys not get money back for RRSPs (Registered Retirement Savings Plans), I believe you guys call them 401Ks.

In Canada we get about 30% back on anything we contribute to them (this number is capped) so I always get a tax return.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Send the kids to summer camp, and run a PVC fence down one side of the yard.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Do you guys not get money back for RRSPs (Registered Retirement Savings Plans), I believe you guys call them 401Ks.

In Canada we get about 30% back on anything we contribute to them (this number is capped) so I always get a tax return.

401k contributions are pre-tax. So...yes? Reduces your taxable income but that doesn't mean you get a refund. Refund is an overpayment of taxes throughout the year and you should adjust withholdings to minimize that.