GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any MK6 out in Oahu??

Frailemkv6

Passed Driver's Ed
So ive been on island for 2 years already and had my GTI for over a year and finally got the green light from the wife to do some mods, but to pricey to ship parts out here lol! wondering if theres a group of you guys from here who probably meet up once in a while cruise or just hang out and do little car meets nothing crazy just relaxed. if so hit me up or maybe we can arrange a little meet!:happyanim:

Frailemkv6

Passed Driver's Ed
Ups and downs man! Awesome place but when you have to pay for shipping for parts it's just crazy expensive haha

808bahn

Ready to race!
Welcome to HI FraileMKV6! Try joining Edition808 on FB. I believe most of the locals go there for info and GTG.

Frailemkv6

Passed Driver's Ed
any of you know of any shops where i can purchase an exhaust out here in oahu? i know my buddy told me there was one in waipahu where he bought his exhaust and etc, but he said they closed down. im trying to get an SPM but its kinda hard finding one, and i dont know if they have someone who can i can order them from out here on island.

808bahn

Ready to race!
Just order it On-Line then either install it yourself or take it to an exhaust shop. No need to go to a shop just to order it. Might even be cheaper if you order it yourself.

any of you know of any shops where i can purchase an exhaust out here in oahu? i know my buddy told me there was one in waipahu where he bought his exhaust and etc, but he said they closed down. im trying to get an SPM but its kinda hard finding one, and i dont know if they have someone who can i can order them from out here on island.