GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List of Boost Gauges

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
I have to pick one up soon, but they are all so expensive it's ridiculous...I could care less if it matches the interior or not...I'm looking for best value for the money and as accurate as possible. Defi looks nice, but it's way expensive.

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
I just bought an OSIR GT6 vent pod and a Defi Racer 60mm Boost Gauge. Awesome setup with the best quality possible. The gauge is a bit pricey though. I'd also like to add that you can remove the lame bezel around the Defi racer gauges that acts as a "warning marker". I don't know why no one has posted screenshots of the gauge with and WITHOUT the bezel. That bezel is uuuuuugly and the gauge looks 10x better without it.

Also, as others have mentioned about gauges such as the Podi: they are noisy. So if you're like me and prefer silent operating gauges, rather get something a little more expensive.

**Update**

I installed the boost gauge and OSIR vent pod this weekend. It looks amazeballs. When you remove the bezel from the Defi Racer gauge it reveals a sleek brushed aluminium looking surround. It looks soooo much better than the stock bezel. The install was pretty straight forward even with my car being RHD. This was definitely a good option and I'd recommend it to anyone, although it is a bit pricey.

Last edited:

cygamer

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi
I am looking for a vent boost gauge that is installed in the center vents. Only Concepts in Motion offer this?