GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review: Beluga Racing Catback Exhaust

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
How long did it take to come in? I called them a few times, left messages, and even sent an email. No response. Super shady.
When i ordered it (like 3 years ago) the sent a email confirmation and then tracking and it took like 3 days to get to me from their Texas store when i got the catback. The downpipe took about a week when i ordered it about a year after the catback.
If they are out of stock i know it can be a few weeks before they ship.

virtualbong

Passed Driver's Ed
Loved the detail on this post, thank you so much for helping me make a decision. The quality along with the budget cost is what did it.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I bought this exhaust a few weeks ago. Only complaints I have is the rattling. I maybe could adjust it but havent got back under there. I think the exhaust are obnoxiously large but I knew that going in. Quality is great and the dual canisters look great. I did like the stock exhaust sound better with res delete on ko4.
I am in Irving about 20 miles from there place in Garland and I went in and bought. I do know they were low on stock and didnt think they would be getting more in..

torga

Autocross Champion
I've got this CBE and I get no rattling at all.

I agree that at first I didn't really notice a difference between it and my de-resonated OEM CBE. But after several months, I hear the difference. Only with >50% throttle.

I'll be installing a DP in the next couple weeks, so I'll see how the sound changes then.

Edit: I'm also not very happy with the large tips. But if my DP goes in and I'm happy with the sound, I'll likely replace them.

Last edited: