GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo stage 3 so far...

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
It's a thought. Noise only happens at the very beginning of a pull. Right when you put your foot down. WG should be closed then. Maybe it's the sound of it closing? Maybe it's not closing in time or fully, hmm. I'll look into it. [emoji106]

GoTIme10

Ready to race!
Some have had the wastegate move around a bit. Not sure if it is when the engine rocks back and forth. Some people have just put a small weight on there. Worth a look before you switch tunes

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
I plan to switch tunes regardless just for future expansion of my car. But certainly worth checking out, because the tune won't fix that lol.

_Remy_

Passed Driver's Ed
I plan to switch tunes regardless just for future expansion of my car. But certainly worth checking out, because the tune won't fix that lol.

how did you like s2 dynamics? my gli is currently around the corner at gp rockville for a uni tune, but haven't worked w/ them before either :thumbsup:

ryanbmk6

Ready to race!
how did you like s2 dynamics? my gli is currently around the corner at gp rockville for a uni tune, but haven't worked w/ them before either :thumbsup:

I would describe them as unenthusiastic at best. Let me know how gp is. I'm thinking about just driving up to Dundalk and having rai tune my car.