GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DRedman45 build in progress

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
haha I will probably do SSR professor sp1's anyways hahaha....my lips will be a little bigger too :drool::drool:

Just busting balls. Meisters or professors would look perfect. I wish I could have found something bigger but the lip isn't bad for only an 8". I'll keep my eye out for some wheels for you. Are you opposed to running adapters? I know Pattrick02 just rebuilt some three pc meisters that are fully polished and many sizes.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Just busting balls. Meisters or professors would look perfect. I wish I could have found something bigger but the lip isn't bad for only an 8". I'll keep my eye out for some wheels for you. Are you opposed to running adapters? I know Pattrick02 just rebuilt some three pc meisters that are fully polished and many sizes.

I'm not against adapters.....but I am looking for wide 19's...like 19x10 front and 19x11 rear....I have thought about buying my buddy's futuras, i just wish they were a bit wider

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Ahhhhhhh!! I need to see this thing in person ASAP. We will be in touch, ill come by soon.

thats cool...i will be out of town with the gf this weekend....I'd be down sometime next week/weekend

I think I saw his car when I went down to Import Alliance last year....thing is ridiculous! I'll keep my eye out for some manly 19s.

yeah, his cars got pretty internet famous hahaha...he sold the e38, and replaced it with an e34 wagon....he also has an ls1 swapped e36 m3

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Looks awesome. Thanks again for the short shifter. It is awesome

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Excited for you man, the car looks great!

thanks man, hopefully I can bring it out over my spring break

Looks awesome. Thanks again for the short shifter. It is awesome

glad you are enjoying it...it was one of my favorite mods

Fabspeed stuff is soooo rad

yeah it is good quality, but between them and VAC the customer service makes you want to hit someone haha...hopefully it isn't going to be too raspy and push me to do the full custom exhaust i want haha

shooting flames will be fun though haha

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Fabspeed's Ambler location is 20 minutes from me. Want me to go knock some teeth in?

haha nah, they finally got them shipped out on friday a week and a half after i ordered them haha...it's mainly VAC thats annoying...you call and it takes 10 tries to get them on the phone...when they answer they are super nice and say let me check on that and get back to you....and they never do :mad0259:....after they said they would ship out the next day when the order was placed and they call back in 3 days and say they don't have them in stock it gets frustrating haha