• Carbonio4.jpg
    Carbonio4.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 172
  • Carbonio5.jpg
    Carbonio5.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

rustyboy155

I've decided to put my intake back to stock so I'm selling my Carbonio Stage 1 Intake. Because it's used it does have some marks on it. This does not come with the breather filter.

$240 shipped by Fedex Ground/Home. I will ship to the U.S. only. Paypal only.

Any reason why the breather filter doesn't come with it? Has it been cleaned recently? Looks like the filter is a bit banged up.

sawyer4340

Ready to race!
Filter probably got banged up either in shipping or on installation. I have this stage 1 intake and I ordered a spare filter so I can swap it out while I clean the dirty one and it came in box a little crumpled as in the picture.

Plus, when you install these filters, I found you have to push hard to get them to slide on, and when I did that, it crumpled a bit. I wouldn't worry about it though. Shouldn't effect filter functionality.

honkbruno

Ready to race!
Any reason why the breather filter doesn't come with it? Has it been cleaned recently? Looks like the filter is a bit banged up.

It doesn't come with the breather filter because my car doesn't need it. That particular area of the filter did get bent and I don't know why except that the filter is a tight fit once inside the intake. It could probably use cleaning but I'm out of the cleaner.