GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I need someone on LI with Vagcom to check my timing at idle. Engine feels like its shaking a lot, just need to see whether its the timing chain tensioner or a failing engine mount)
I can do this for ya. Shoot me a PM

SinnedGTI

From the NYC area trying to find someone that can do DSG adaptation, check timing, Roll Window Up/Down with Key, Fogs on with High Beams on, Disabled DRLs

Mainly looking to get DSG adaptation but if you can do the others I'd appreciate it

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi. I'm in North bergen and need to check timing chain tensioner value. anyone with vag com in the area?..

dynamisoz

Passed Driver's Ed

Nelly

Ready to race!
Anyone in and around Flushing, Qns. I can travel a bit, cel came on and inspection coming up. Not sure if I should bother with self diagnosis. 65k 2013 dsg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone in and around Flushing, Qns. I can travel a bit, cel came on and inspection coming up. Not sure if I should bother with self diagnosis. 65k 2013 dsg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m not far away. PM me

CleanAsFckMk6

Go Kart Newbie
I live in Doylestown area but work in Center City so if anyone needs something in those areas just send me a msg and let me know

Moce72

Passed Driver's Ed
Need help in Suffolk county, LI. I'm looking to have my headlights coded to have my demon eyes as my DRL right now it's fogs only.

Smercergt

Need vag-com or similar to erase airbag light after replacing clockspring.
Located in CT. Hartford area. Willing to travel.

Jcway16

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there anyone in Eastern Long Island that can help me out? I'm in East Setauket

I recently picked up a low mileage ‘12 GTI to use as a fun commuter and it has a couple of issues/faults that I'd like to correct

I picked up an OBDeleven Pro to no avail

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Is there anyone in Eastern Long Island that can help me out? I'm in East Setauket

I recently picked up a low mileage ‘12 GTI to use as a fun commuter and it has a couple of issues/faults that I'd like to correct

I picked up an OBDeleven Pro to no avail
What are you trying to accomplish with VCDS that OB11 can’t/won’t do?