GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

uglybastard's PSSMKLLR GTI owner journal

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Best of luck! Mods spiral out of control for me. New oil cap turns into..."well I might as well go K04 too I guess" :lol:

yeah tell me about it. i just decided to go from a catback to a turboback because why not, and i want to do the catch can but will probably make it into one big project involving upgrading coils and plugs, and replacing the PCV breather tube i busted when i installed my intake pipe a few weeks ago. and need to figure out if ill need to borrow a dremel to modify the engine cover to make room for the catch can hoses on the front side.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Exhaust and then stage 2 tune!

UM doesnt have stages, as i understand it... thats who my tuner will be. kind of what i was thinking but sanity checks needed.

planning to trying to do a Unibrace UB when i do the exhaust, too. because racecar.

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
UM doesnt have stages, as i understand it... thats who my tuner will be. kind of what i was thinking but sanity checks needed.

planning to trying to do a Unibrace UB when i do the exhaust, too. because racecar.

Nice. The unibrace is a great piece. It didn't make a huge difference right away, but when paired with other suspension mods it's awesome!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nice. The unibrace is a great piece. It didn't make a huge difference right away, but when paired with other suspension mods it's awesome!

i've got the XB, which i need to install... but thinking UB can help protect the exhaust a bit too

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Did the same on mine. Looks a lot better in the engine bay.

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Hows the ride quality with the koni oranges. Thinking of going the same route as im pickin up vwrs today

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hows the ride quality with the koni oranges. Thinking of going the same route as im pickin up vwrs today

i like the feel, i think it pairs well with the VWR sport. be advised that the sport spring will drop you .5 to .75 in once broken in. wheel gap shrinks, noticably, but still there. not in a bad way, for me at least

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
i like the feel, i think it pairs well with the VWR sport. be advised that the sport spring will drop you .5 to .75 in once broken in. wheel gap shrinks, noticably, but still there. not in a bad way, for me at least
Do u think they drop more than dg springs ( previously had those ) an i have coilovers i just uninstalled an up for sale. I just missed the comfort