GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: VW MKVI GTI Carbon Fiber Front Lips - New Item !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

VW MKVI GTI Carbon Fiber Front Lips -

Three new outstanding carbon fiber offerings are now available for the MKVI GTI - each bringing a much-needed dimension of performance aesthetics to the VW.

The true Carbon Fiber Front Lips are ECS-original visual enhancements, available as a clean OE-style, subtle aftermarket style, or radical front diffuser.

If your vehicle was fitted from the factory with a front lip, the new ECS unit will screw into the same location as the original.

Each ECS part is made of authentic, hand laid carbon fiber with pre-impregnated carbon fiber cloth and epoxy resin for ultimate durability.

sakitnyatudisini

Passed Driver's Ed
interesting it! How much is it??

rpc07

Ready to race!
Do you guys ever run free shipping deals? I just added the $349.99 lip to my cart and got halfway through the checkout process and canceled it because shipping was $85.

rpc07

Ready to race!
We have a thread about this! http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93658

Any other questions or concerns just call into sales, we have our reps standing by!

Thanks, Andy

Not sure if you directed me to that thread for good news or bad news so I called and spoke to Ryan. On the $349.99 lip there is no free shipping option. So once again I can't see myself spending $85 on shipping. If it wasn't for that this lip would be en route to my house.

Thanks for directing me to a useless thread.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Not sure if you directed me to that thread for good news or bad news so I called and spoke to Ryan. On the $349.99 lip there is no free shipping option. So once again I can't see myself spending $85 on shipping. If it wasn't for that this lip would be en route to my house.

Thanks for directing me to a useless thread.

You asked if we ever ran free shipping, the link to thread was to show our current offerings/promotions.

Now you can shoot me a PM with what lip you are currently looking at and your zip code and I can double check on shipping as that seems off.

Thanks again, Andy

rpc07

Ready to race!
You asked if we ever ran free shipping, the link to thread was to show our current offerings/promotions.

Now you can shoot me a PM with what lip you are currently looking at and your zip code and I can double check on shipping as that seems off.

Thanks again, Andy

Pm sent days ago, no response yet.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

VW MK6 GTI Front Lip Spoilers -

The true Carbon Fiber Front Lips are ECS-original visual enhancements, available as a clean OE-style, subtle aftermarket style, or radical front diffuser.

Each ECS part is made of authentic, hand laid carbon fiber with pre-impregnated carbon fiber cloth and epoxy resin for ultimate durability.

Genuine OEM+ front lips are also available, filling in the gap on your bumper, adding a lower visual profile to your GTI.

Status
Not open for further replies.