GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any one in Southern Maine

Antman1

Passed Driver's Ed
I just bought a 2013 GTI and was wondering if there was anyone in the Southern Maine area. Don't know anyone who is into VW. I live in Lewiston. My plans are to Stage 1 in the spring so I would like to meet someone who has had it done to get their opinion on where to go and which one to get. I also have never been in tuned GTI so it would be nice to ride in one. Just meeting someone who is into it and can teach me a few things would help. Since I have got it I have noticed a decent amount on the road. I would drive a good distance so even if you are in NH or MASS and are willing to take me for a ride please contact me. I know the numbers are good but I would like to feel it for myself before I get one. Thanks in advance and hopefully this is a short winter. Can't wait to get some summer tires on and see what this car can do.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Welcome to the club! I'm far beyond the point you want to try out, but can assure you a Stage 1 tune is great! I was APR Stage 1 @ 600 miles and then went K04 at 4000 miles. I loved the Stage 1 tune back in 2010 and I know there have been improvements since then. Hopefully someone in your vicinity has a Stage 1 that you can experience. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers!

SyDiko

Ready to race!
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome. :)

While the rest of my car is modded, I'm still on the stock tune believe it or not lol. I've recently had the itch to do a turbo upgrade though.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I just bought a 2013 GTI and was wondering if there was anyone in the Southern Maine area. Don't know anyone who is into VW. I live in Lewiston. My plans are to Stage 1 in the spring so I would like to meet someone who has had it done to get their opinion on where to go and which one to get. I also have never been in tuned GTI so it would be nice to ride in one. Just meeting someone who is into it and can teach me a few things would help. Since I have got it I have noticed a decent amount on the road. I would drive a good distance so even if you are in NH or MASS and are willing to take me for a ride please contact me. I know the numbers are good but I would like to feel it for myself before I get one. Thanks in advance and hopefully this is a short winter. Can't wait to get some summer tires on and see what this car can do.

currently planning on going with COBB in the late spring, stage 2. if the timing works i am a bit closer than most.

Antman1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have pretty much decided I’m going to do the stage 1 tune in the spring. Going to wait till the snow is off the ground though. Already have to lay off the gas with the weather as it is. Which is pretty hard to do.

Cbaileyevo

I’m in windham area, I’m going straight to stage 2 I think, slowly buying parts. Limitless in Lewiston is a good place to start the guy there seems to know his VWs, haven’t stopped in yet but talked to him on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk