GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the Mk6 side.

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Whats going guys and gals. Ive owned an Mk5 and decided it was time to get rid of it and pick up an new Mk6.

I had the car for a DAY before it underwent:

Stage 1, Intake, Coilovers, Res Delete, Yellow Fogs, and Vag Com stuff. Im not sure how aggressive Im gonna go with this one, but I figured I might just keep it relatively clean and sleeper-ish.

Heres the old car. Yes it was daily driven, Caged and had 229,000 (Purchased new with 7 miles in 07) miles when I traded that bitch in.

And heres the new one:

Last edited:

yoffer

Go Kart Newbie
Haha, what did the dealer say when you traded in the jetta?

MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Haha, what did the dealer say when you traded in the jetta?

Well I've had a long history with them as weve been loyal customers both on the sales and service side. Had bought 2 other cars from them, and at one point I used to work for them way back in high school so they were used to seeing that car come through those doors. But regardless of who it is, theres always a lot of questions about my mileage and cage lol. Car was purchased late in 2007 with 7 miles too lol.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Enjoy, i like your sense of humor :)

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
i owned two tornado red VWs and i swore i would not get another after trying to keep those two clean... i fought off the TR and got a CW (which i always wanted a white GTI)
but still see a TR and slap myself... then when it comes to washing it, and most days that just means hose it off... i pat myself on the back!

welcome!