GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Electronic Drum Set (Alesis DM10x)

garethsmyth88

I am selling my Alesis DM10x (Ten-Piece Professional Electronic Drum Set with chrome StageRack (Mylar Drum Pads) and Pearl P-2002C PowerShifter Eliminator Double Pedal.

It is an amazing kit that I bought in June and never had the time to play it, then i moved from a house into an apartment complex and there is no room for the kit. If you are familiar with electric kits, you know that they can give you many sound options (in headphones or an amp) with a fraction of the noise when it comes to hitting the drums.

The kit is in excellent shape and I can send pictures upon request via text.

the kit is in great condition (only a few months only and played a handful of times) but it does have a few marks on the mylar heads which is to be expected, everything works flawlessly!

the pedals are in immaculate condition and include the carry case and accessories.

I am hoping to sell the kit in a bundle for $900 (obo) but if wanted i can break the package up and will sell the kit for $800 and the pedals for $180.

Will also consider trades, let me know what you have (looking for rims and aesthetic modifications)

If interested, please PM me for more pictures of the kit [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk