GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
any update on this? looking to tune my car but want to to the dsg tune at the same time as the ecu tune.

If you have the AP why wait bro get these gains!!! who knows when the DSG will be available.
X2 this.

I wouldn't wait. Just buy the AP and get tuned(stratified is who did mine and i love it). Then when the DSG comes out buy it and upload via AP super simple.

BGW

Submitted!

I have a stratified tune which is great and GIAC DSG tune which im not so impressed with, hopefully this will help improve my DSG over GIAC

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I think I’ll go stratified once this DSG tune comes out and just get her fine tuned forever. For those with the stratified tune, you still have the ability to flash to different maps and back to their tune correct? It’s just a map they create based on your logs for the AP right?

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Just submitted ECU data, cobb wouldnt install on my car saying it is an unsupported vehicle.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
How odd, I have a CCZB car and it works fine?? Who did you buy your AP from?

Stratified site. I checked I got sent the right Cobb model but it just won't pair up to my car..

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Was your car tuned prior to trying to install the Cobb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has Apr tune on still, is this the reason why?

tofuD01

Ready to race!
Best thing to do is call Stratified. They're like 8 hours behind us so after 6 is the best time.

I did drop them an email in the evening but no response.

Will try a ring later but was thinking if I should go back to tuber and flash stock?

Might drop sterkazzy a pm, he was on Apr before too so see how he managed to get his installed.

ksandman

Ready to race!
It has Apr tune on still, is this the reason why?

That could definitely be a problem. You could always give Cobb a call too since I’m sure they’ve dealt with the issue before. They’re also likely to respond to an email a lot faster too if you can’t find time to call. They have a team of guys who do that all day. Bunch of good guys working up front who are always willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
tofu, was your APR tune bench flashed or was it flashed through the odb2 port? I wonder if that makes a difference.

I had no problems overwriting APR with the ap.

tofuD01

Ready to race!
tofu, was your APR tune bench flashed or was it flashed through the odb2 port? I wonder if that makes a difference.

I had no problems overwriting APR with the ap.

I am assuming it is done through the OBD2, tuner had his laptop and cable going through in driver seat (I was in the lounge and they had video feed on TV).

Stratified got back saying I should submit ECU data which is what I've done or get my car flashed back to stock.

I'll stop being off topic now lol.