GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
LEDs are an investment.
Check out www.deAutoLED.com to see all our LEDs available!

LEDs:
-Are an upgrade to any car
-Creates a more appealing & modern look to your car
-Are safer and creates a more enjoyable riding experience

-Our LEDs come with a Lifetime Warranty!

This is one of the few mods that will normally add to your car’s resale value!

gonzo511

Ready to race!
I noticed that a few of my rear dome lights aren't fully functioning. One or more of the diodes on the actual bulb do not light up. Have not checked the rest of them but the map light flickers constantly if on for more then 10 seconds.

Not sure if there is anything I could do besides replace the bulbs.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I noticed that a few of my rear dome lights aren't fully functioning. One or more of the diodes on the actual bulb do not light up. Have not checked the rest of them but the map light flickers constantly if on for more then 10 seconds.

Not sure if there is anything I could do besides replace the bulbs.

Hi, it can be replaced under our lifetime warranty - it could just be a bad resistor due to voltage - normally our LEDs can hold up and our defect rate is less than .005% but if it happens we have you covered.

We didn't see any issues like this so we are guessing you did not contact the team - simply email Support@deAutoLED.com and they have you covered.

Thank you

gonzo511

Ready to race!
Hi, it can be replaced under our lifetime warranty - it could just be a bad resistor due to voltage - normally our LEDs can hold up and our defect rate is less than .005% but if it happens we have you covered.

We didn't see any issues like this so we are guessing you did not contact the team - simply email Support@deAutoLED.com and they have you covered.

Thank you

No I did not contact them. I decided to contact you guys via the forum first and see if there was a course of action. Didn't want to waste anyone's time.

Will be contacting them today.

Thanks again. You guys continue to provide awesome customer service and great products. [emoji1417]

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
No I did not contact them. I decided to contact you guys via the forum first and see if there was a course of action. Didn't want to waste anyone's time.

Will be contacting them today.

Thanks again. You guys continue to provide awesome customer service and great products. [emoji1417]

Ok thanks, the fastest way to make a claim and receive a reply is through email, we are on many forums and even though we have a few people who help keep track a post or message can get lost in the mix while emails are all in one local place they are much easier to reply and answer.

But once the email comes through they can help you out with their Lifetime Warranty.

Thank you