GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meet & Cruise Euro'D Out (AKA Show&Go) @ Raceway Park 10/15

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Anyone interested in meeting up before heading down to Euro'D out fall meet on October15th? I thought it would be :w00t: to drive down there with as much cars as possible. I was thinking about meeting at the Union, Nj Applebees at 9am and head down around 930am. Who's with me?:headbang::headbang:

Address is 1721 Morris Ave, Union, Nj 07083

Last edited:

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I’m down, I live 15 minutes away. I’ve only been to waterfest, do we need tickets?

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone interested in meeting up before heading down to Euro'D out fall meet on October15th? I thought it would be :w00t: to drive down there with as much cars as possible. I was thinking about meeting at the Union, Nj Applebees at 9am and head down around 930am. Who's with me?:headbang::headbang:
Wasn't originally planning on going, but I'd be interested in this. Coming from Long Island, so that meeting point is cool.

GolfMK6 gathering in the exhibition area? Not going to have my car judged, though.

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Ok great thanks dude.

Yea man no problem. i always pay for the entry fee when i get there, so no worries.

Wasn't originally planning on going, but I'd be interested in this. Coming from Long Island, so that meeting point is cool.

GolfMK6 gathering in the exhibition area? Not going to have my car judged, though.

I have a friend with a mk7 gti coming too. So all vehicles welcomed. Im not going to have my car judged either so doesnt matter to me.:thumbup:

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Which applebees? Looks like theres on on Jefferson ave and one on Morris ave. I might be down

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Looks they are both technically on 22 lol. It sounds like you guys are referring to 965 Jefferson ave. Just want to make sure Im not at the wrong spot if I decide to go.

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
Which applebees? Looks like theres on on Jefferson ave and one on Morris ave. I might be down

The one on 22?

Looks they are both technically on 22 lol. It sounds like you guys are referring to 965 Jefferson ave. Just want to make sure Im not at the wrong spot if I decide to go.

The one i am reffering to is the one on Morris avenue. Sorry for not specifying. Its really easy to get on the parkway from there. Also looks like we have a lot of people coming witch is awesome. I updated the 1st post to include the address. I will also post here at the bottom. So excited can't wait to take over the parkway!!!

1721 Morris Ave, Union,Nj 07083

Last edited: