GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

chino246

Ready to race!

chino246

Ready to race!
Chino who do you recommend for me to use for an S3 intercooler install?
If I had to go with shop appearance I'd probably go with USP only due to the fact that the work area is large and seems a bit more "up to date." Novitech is pretty narrow. but liks I said, USP takes a while to get things done (atleast my experiences with them). I'd also get quotes from Wolfcars and German Motoring just to see...

I also know someone who may be able to install that for you at a cheaper price than either shop. He's a certified VW Mechanic and does a lot of work for the Dub Cartel guys. He installed my coilovers for very cheap. If you want I can ask him and get back to you via PM. Let me know.

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
If I had to go with shop appearance I'd probably go with USP only due to the fact that the work area is large and seems a bit more "up to date." Novitech is pretty narrow. but liks I said, USP takes a while to get things done (atleast my experiences with them). I'd also get quotes from Wolfcars and German Motoring just to see...

I also know someone who may be able to install that for you at a cheaper price than either shop. He's a certified VW Mechanic and does a lot of work for the Dub Cartel guys. He installed my coilovers for very cheap. If you want I can ask him and get back to you via PM. Let me know.

Yea your right, but yeah let me know about that mechanic how much for intercooler install.

You guys been to novitech before how's their work, I been going to USP but they are a little far at times.

I did my ECU flash, Vag-com mods and Euroswith instalation with USP Motorsports, they know their shit and that's for sure, they are my first option, but sometimes they're PRICEY!!! Example: They charge me $114 to remove and install my ECU for the APR flash (Not bad if you ask me) but when i ask how much they charge me to install my DG springs the quote was $630.00 :eek:

Then i went to Novitech Tuning and they charged me $325.00 including the alligment for my wheels and Xenons. They did a pretty good job. For me both shops are very good. Can't GO wrong with any of both! Good luck!

Last edited:

chino246

Ready to race!
I did my ECU flash, Vag-com mods and Euroswith instalation with USP Motorsports, they know their shit and that's for sure, they are my first option, but sometimes they're PRICEY!!! Example: They charge me $114 to remove and install my ECU for the APR flash (Not bad if you ask me) but when i ask how much they charge me to install my DG springs the quote was $630.00 :eek:

Then i went to Novitech Tuning and they charged me $325.00 including the alligment for my wheels and Xenons. They did a pretty good job. For me both shops are very good. Can't GO wrong with any of both! Good luck!
Yea, I remember seeing a mk6 at USP a while back that I over heard was going to have Koni coilovers installed and I asked what they charged and it was somewhere in the $600 range!...lol I had Koni coilovers installed for much less than that.

chino246

Ready to race!
Yea your right, but yeah let me know about that mechanic how much for intercooler install.
I'll PM you his number. I texted him so he's aware of the inquiry.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
I thought the GTI had torque stock. Wrong. That's all I'll say. :D

Rolling shots must be done in the day so will have to be on a weekend for sure. On a long smooth road with little / no cars around.

I thought the GTI had torque stock. Wrong. That's all I'll say. :D

Rolling shots must be done in the day so will have to be on a weekend for sure. On a long smooth road with little / no cars around.

Let's get this DONE GUYS!!!! :D Somebody knows a good spot to take the pictures? I will love ones on the bridges between Downtown and South beach with the buidings and palm trees as a background...
Sunday, August 19 sounds good? Who's going FOR SURE? Send me PM so i can put your name in this list...

1. Jorge Colina
2. MMM.PWR
3. Arcboy2006

Last edited:

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
395 bridge is overdone. I'm actually sick of it and will *not* shoot there. But anywhere else is cool.

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
Let's get this DONE GUYS!!!! :D Somebody knows a good spot to take the pictures? I will love ones on the bridges between Downtown and South beach with the buidings and palm trees as a background...
Sunday, August 19 sounds good? Who's going FOR SURE? Send me PM so i can put your name in this list...

1. Jorge Colina
2. MMM.PWR

Put me down Jorge knows I have been waiting! Lol