GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It finally happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMaster24

Ready to race!
The slave cylinder was one of the first things they checked the first time I brought it in. Try another way to be confrontational and unproductive. This thread was to show and document the issue, and now the issue has been fully resolved. Take your misinformation and ignorance else where. Your opinions have been completely off in this thread, quit being a sore loser, you would have loved it if they had denied my warranty. I wouldn't take pleasure in hearing about someone having issues with their car, even if I thought it was completely their fault. I'd give my opinion and not be an insulting asshat. Go find another way to entertain yourself, because you're obviously not here for facts and information.

:iono: ok buddy. I would like to hear an explanation as to how a bad pressure plate causes the clutch to stick to the floor, but I guess I'm just too big of a "sore loser" to learn any more :laugh:

Merkle

Banned
I think we're done here. Good luck OP.

Edit: Re-opened for technical discussion, keep it civil. If you have any issues with the way OP handle's business handle it outside of this forum. Pay him a visit, punch him in the face, I don't care, just don't go crazy on the keyboard.

*I'm not actually advocating forum members to conduct violence, it was a joke.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.