GOLFMKV

KMD Tuning CTS Turbo Exhaust Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

allset

Go Kart Champion

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
The CTS system has a very tame exhaust note. The Eurojet has a more raspy sound. Also this system utilizes a slip fit so you don't need any gaskets, the clamps used are Stainless Steel Torca Acuseal. Eurojet has the V-band setup. The CTS system is well made and has all clean welds and stamped logos.

prospal

Ready to race!
Just wanted to chime in on this exhaust since I'm probably one of the few people to have heard it in person.

From the picture's listed in WetMoney's install/review guide, to the sound of this exhaust at WOT, a full TBE of this quality at a sub-$1,000 price point is a killer deal.

I love the deep and smooth tones this thing lets out at WOT, absolutely no rasp, while being almost unnoticeable at highway cruising speeds. If I didn't already have a TBE, this would definitely be something I'd think about getting.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to chime in on this exhaust since I'm probably one of the few people to have heard it in person.

From the picture's listed in WetMoney's install/review guide, to the sound of this exhaust at WOT, a full TBE of this quality at a sub-$1,000 price point is a killer deal.

I love the deep and smooth tones this thing lets out at WOT, absolutely no rasp, while being almost unnoticeable at highway cruising speeds. If I didn't already have a TBE, this would definitely be something I'd think about getting.

:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.