GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How old is the average GTI owner here, and how many have you owned?

c72k

Go Kart Champion
20 years old, came from a 2008 Crv, now 2013 2.5 golf which I am in love with:wub:

zrickety

The Fixer
Lucky guy. My first car was a 10 year old ford tempo.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Mine was my 14 year old Beetle. Fun little car, though...

MKVI_Roa

Ready to race!
19, first VW [emoji119] love the car but it rattles like crazy [emoji16][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I I'm 32. I like the form factor. Small for city parking. Good mpgs for all work driving I do. Hatch for cargo plus hauling the dog. It has some power and simple looks. Great interior. Coming from an impreza this is like an adult version without being called an old persons car.

Spooled24

Ready to race!
I am 22 and I am on my second GTI.
First car was an 07 MKV GTI APR Stage 1.
2012 Subaru WRX Cobb Stage 1.
2012 Honda Civic.
2014 MK6 GTI.
Had a civic cause my dad forced me to trade into that cause of a huge speeding ticket with the WRX. Just got my GTI a couple of days ago and I am stoked to be back to VW. Sticking with VW till the end!

OlHeadz

Ready to race!
41 years old, married with two awesome kids. I'm on my 5th GTI, 14th VW and 22nd or so car. First car was an '84 GLI and I was hooked. I'll dabble in other makes every so often(2 Hondas, 2 Mazdas, 2 Chevys, 2 Fords) but end up back in a VW. What is interesting is the number of young kids that get a new GTI as their first car. My GLI cost me $500 and didn't run. I learned how to turn a wrench on that car.

KeenGTI

25. My second GTI and haven't looked back

dAT_Sloth

Ready to race!
28, picking up my first GTI tomorrow. Not my first VW.