GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Exactly, I never said it... I "implied" it lol.

What frustration exactly? What am I frustrated about? Lol that makes no sense.
Your continued comments on this matter are showing you to be quite childish. If you continue i would be surprised if they don't ban your IP, not just your account.

Maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something today but you are not being portrayed in a good light.

And im not an old man like Cadubya :lol:

a3scott20

Ready to race!
I don’t doubt it can make power. Did you log it on a race track for a 20 min session or just a few highway pulls playing rice rockets? That’s the difference. It depends on what your use for it is. I’m not focusing on drag racing.

I never log on a race track but 5-6 highway pulls a time and it’s still good. I don’t track my car so I didnt see any heat issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Your continued comments on this matter are showing you to be quite childish. If you continue i would be surprised if they don't ban your IP, not just your account.

Maybe you woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something today but you are not being portrayed in a good light.

I’m only 38!

FriggenT1

Banned

Why is that? Simply because I've said that would be my personal choice over a BT? Get outta here with that. The guy is asking me for logs, as if I care, or as if running a road course or 1/4 is the end all be all. I've shown the TTE makes BT power. That's all the point is... it's not like the f23's that are consistently having issues, we're talking high quality turbos.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Why is that? Simply because I've said that would be my personal choice over a BT? Get outta here with that. The guy is asking me for logs, as if I care, or as if running a road course or 1/4 is the end all be all. I've shown the TTE makes BT power. That's all the point is... it's not like the f23's that are consistently having issues, we're talking high quality turbos.

Blah blah blah. You obviously care lol. You’re still talking about it.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Handbags down ladies! I know I can go off topic but this is silly hahaha

tofuD01

Ready to race!
GUESS I'LL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE THE STRATIFICATION

I have the AP but i cant experience stratification as my car isn't supported on the current firmware!!