GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roll Call: Who Has Had Warranty Claims?

Buc Wheat

Bought car with 12k on it.

When I got it, doors not locking when pressing on outside of door handles - KESSY module and door handles replaced.

Shortly after I got it the DSG clutch seemed to be slipping occasionally, hasn't gotten any worse but yesterday after coming to a stop in "D" it acted like it was in "N" and just revved up when I tried to go (like it had been bumped into neutral). Instrument panel said D and shifter was in D so I pushed on gas again and it accelerated normally. It's done this twice now so waiting to see if it becomes a chronic problem.

Has 16K on it now. No other problems. A blast to drive (as you all know)!!!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So according to this list, Jaguar is one of the most reliable cars you can own?:confused:

The 2011 report basically covers any issues in the first 90 days (the one i posted). There are other reports that asses long term problems.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Bought car with 12k on it.

When I got it, doors not locking when pressing on outside of door handles - KESSY module and door handles replaced.

Shortly after I got it the DSG clutch seemed to be slipping occasionally, hasn't gotten any worse but yesterday after coming to a stop in "D" it acted like it was in "N" and just revved up when I tried to go (like it had been bumped into neutral). Instrument panel said D and shifter was in D so I pushed on gas again and it accelerated normally. It's done this twice now so waiting to see if it becomes a chronic problem.

Has 16K on it now. No other problems. A blast to drive (as you all know)!!!

I'd take it to the dealer and have that looked at.

You don't want to get the *Flashes Of Death* and than it goes into limp mode.